Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Step away from the blog header!

Obviously I SUUUUCK at getting my blog layout right. My apologies to anyone who had the misfortune of visiting my my site was in shambles. Just consider it a work in progress?

Speaking of works in progress (sweet segue shelby)

- Several Mascot Mom/Dad/Grandparent car stickers to be started as soon as my CORRECTLY COLORED green outdoor vinyl arrives. Apparently kelly green does not mean the same thing to everyone.
- Girl scout troop car stickers for my favorite girl scout, Miss Bailee.
-Finish eiffel tower wall decal.
- Oh yeah, wear bathing suit in front of 100 high school students...

That's right... i'm going to the beach with 100 of my closest "friends". We'll see if my very new swimsuit makes it's debut. I'm going to give that a probably NOT.

Don't know what the status of the internet will be at the condos so try not to miss me too much.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun blog! I'm loving the layout. Wanna make me a super cute layout for my blog? :) (The one that I am apparently no good at updating these days.)
    Hope you have fun in Port Aransas w/ all those high schoolers. I mean, who could ask for a cooler trip? ;)
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete