Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

My exploits thus far.

Just wanted to post a few tiny tidbits of what I've been doing so far. First up is my VERY FIRST cricut project. I didn't really have any idea what I was doing. My parents also had no idea they would come home to this on their wall. Luckily they are good sports and (pretended that they) liked it. The font is Scriptina and it is black vinyl.

Next up, I made my mom this car sticker. She is very proud of the whole Nana thing. I think this turned out pretty cute. It's not nearly as giant as it looks - it's about 3 inches tall and 5 inches tall. The font is Grenouille with Circle Things dingbat flowers - outdoor white vinyl.
My husband does not come along with this sticker.

3 comments:

  1. who ever installed those decals did a magnificent job! I'm pretty good, aren't I?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Shelby! Very cute and very very you! HOw in the world do you design your own header?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you need to post a lesson on that header thing ON THE BLOG! It's all very cute!

    ReplyDelete