Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Oops...

Well I made myself a background and header and now I have screwed my layout up! I have no idea how to fix it. Anybody in the blog world (that actually reads my blog...) know how to re-center my layout?

I think I am done photoshopping for a while. It was an unplanned diversion that has been fun, but three blog headers later I am a little tired of it.

Say some prayers for Stellan, it looks like he is headed to boston for possible heart surgery. Head on over to MckMama's blog and leave her some love! You can also click on the picture and it will take you there.

Also, Riley's relay for life is this weekend. I am sad that I don't get to go since I will be on the band spring trip to Port Aransas. You can visit her blog and see how she is kicking cancer's butt!

No comments:

Post a Comment