Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I wish I knew a little more about computers

I can't believe that I am actually learning how to operate photoshop. I made this blog header for my friend aleesa's blog. I don't know if she will put it up, but I had fun making it! I really know nothing about making web images, so when I saved it some of the colors got off a little bit.


As usual I will be up at school until pretty late tonight. It's a good thing I like my job! The JH honors band is performing their UIL program tonight at the high school. They have UIL this Saturday and will do great I am sure!

1 comment:

  1. I will put it up :) and thanks, I love it!! I need to update my blog too. That is awesome that you can make headers. Did you design you entire page too? I am lovin' the blog Shelby.

    ReplyDelete