Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A very random, generally non-crafty post.

This week and weekend has flown by in a whirlwind! Justin and I celebrated our birthdays last weekend by purchasing a Canon Digital Rebel XSI. It is an "entry level digital SLR". Basically, this thing has more buttons and functions than the first space shuttle. I am no photographer, but I love taking pictures with it. We hung out with my family and celebrated mother's day for most of this weekend. Cory gave me a few lessons on taking pictures with my fancy new camera, as well as editing them in photoshop.

Last week I made a batch of Leukemia Awareness stickers with Riley's name on them.
This was my first time layering 2 colors of vinyl, and they actually turned out pretty good! Riley is kicking cancer's hiney, and now everyone will know! If you see this massive vehicle driving around, be sure and honk!
Speaking of my favorite princess, this weekend was maifest, and riley was the cutest cherry sundae topping I have ever seen! It seems like yesterday I was in the maifest, draped in gold lame and red velvet. My mom would tease my hair up real big and put some serious lip liner on me. I will have to find some photos of that!

The High School band marched in the Junior parade on Friday morning and it was HOT. Here I am glad to be finishing the parade.
How cute is this little man?

No comments:

Post a Comment