Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 25, 2009

boring, boring, boring...

Life has been hectic as well as boring lately. I am constantly surprised by how much there is to get done at the end of the year. There have been tons of concerts, camps, tryouts, and crazy schedules. It's also hard to believe that I have survived an entire year of school. There are moments when I wonder what I have gotten myself into, and then moments when I am so incredibly proud of our students and what they have accomplished. I am very lucky in that I truly love what I do. Very seldom does it seem like work, although it is overwhelming at times.

We had a busy weekend as usual. Justin and I traveled to Arlington to visit his parents. It's really sad how little we have been there this year. We had a great time, got some shopping done, and spent some time with the whole Colley clan- minus Brandon, of course, who is still in the big sandbox. Today, several students were playing at a local memorial day program. My dad was the "master of ceremonies" and the kids played great. I will try and get a few pictures of that up later. Justin and I took Riley and Hayden to swim at my friend Robyn's house and had a great time. Unfortunately both of us have gotten matching memorial day sunburns! I have several uncrafty projects in the works lately that need to be posted - someday I will catch up! Oh wait, someday is only about a week away! COME ON SUMMER!!

Apologies for the pictureless, boring post - I must run on to watch Jon & Kate plus 8. I am completely disgusted by the entire situation but I just cannot turn away from it.


Thank you Veterans for all you have done and continue to do for our country!

1 comment:

  1. I was happy to see you blog and it inspired me to do the same! :)

    ReplyDelete