Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Un-crafty projects.






These are some teacher gifts I made for the end of school. I bought the pots from Ikea. These were totally Karla's idea, but I went a little overboard (as usual). I didn't get pictures of all of them or pictures of the completed project with cute stuff in them either.






It's really difficult to get the vinyl straight on a curved surface. I also have a hard time deciding how big I want the letters. I am definitely learning as I go.

These are galvanized tubs that are currently growing lettuce. They could have a family name, the name of something growing in it, quotes, pictures - basically whatever on them. I've seen people use these to ice down drinks, as a chip basket, and all sorts of other stuff.

And finally - I needed a new water bottle for summer band and I hate not being able to easily locate MY water bottle and then accidentally end up drinking some kid's water! So I put my initials on my water bottle. No excuse for somebody "not knowing" that wasn't theirs!

No comments:

Post a Comment