Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

Some new stuff and a sneak peek.

I have been happily summering away. Sleeping until noon, watching Golden Girls marathons, renting entire TV seasons from Net-Flix and making $600 at a garage sale. That's right. 600 DOLLARS. It did not come easy, however. I toiled away for an entire week, meticulously arranging all of my treasures and labeling them with tender love and care. Luckily I had some good company to drink wine and swim with help me organize and price all of my crap treasures. I really wish I would have taken pictures this monstrosity of a garage sale. If it wouldn't have been 1/4 my own stuff, I would have been in shopping heaven! Unfortunately, I promised myself not to bring anything home with me and had to leave empty handed. The other 3 ladies made a killing too, I can't wait to do it again!



I made these for a band student who graduated this year. I have made a lot of other stuff lately, but have been way too lazy to take pictures!


And, alas, a sneak preview of my craft palace. I want to do an entire post and show the embarrassing before and after pictures, but for now this will have to do. Justin made the entire thing for me. It's made of cabinets and kitchen laminate. This picture is before it was painted and had hardware on. I love it. I'm pretty sure it's the world's most amazing thing! Tosca also enjoys laying on the ground and staring at me while I work in there.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Your husband rocks...seriously!! Love the new craft palace!!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete