Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

I am so sunburned!

I have a ton of things that I need to post about, but I have pictures that need to be uploaded with all of those things so it is not going to happen tonight! Expect future posts on these subjects -


1. My brand-new, freaking awesome CRAFT PALACE!
2. A bunch of new projects (tiles, flower pots, frames..)
3. How to make your own blog header and background.


Although I do know how to make my own blog header and background, I apparently do not know how to get my stupid header to center on the page! It's very frustrating!


In extremely big news - I have purchased the domain name www.sostickingcute.com. I have yet to do absolutely anything in terms of creating a website (since I have no idea where to even begin) but at least I have a name?


I have also weaseled my way in to a garage sale this coming weekend and am hoping I can make some money off of random assorted crap that I have found laying around our house. I may or may not be selling a broken bike, 2 laundry baskets worth of t-shirts, Justin's childhood golf clubs, an 8 foot pink furry gorilla, and lots of furniture that I never actually paid for. Sounds like some good stuff to me!


Well, I am off to watch some more television series that were cancelled after 2 seasons on Netflix. It's extremely addicting. I will return with pictures soon. Maybe.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the frames thanks for sharing!! cute blog and 2 cute names!!!
    lesliefolks

    ReplyDelete